Interim report, 1 January–30 June 2022
Positive result and stronger market outlook
- Total income
Q2: SEK 180.8 (208.4) million
HY1: SEK 304.9 (388.0) million
Q2: SEK 102.7 (–16.7) million
HY1: SEK 132.4 (–62.4) million
- Result before tax
Q2: SEK 36.5 (–88.4) million
HY1: SEK 6.0 (–208.6) million
- Result per share after tax
Q2: SEK 0.75 (–1.88)
HY1: SEK 0.11 (–4.42)
Events in the second quarter
- Sale of Suezmax tanker Stena Supreme. The sale had a positive liquidity effect of approximately USD 4 million.
- Strong market. Result affected by profit-sharing of USD 1.9 million for HY1, enabling accelerated loan repayments.
Events after the end of the quarter
- Agreement signed for sale of P-MAX tanker Stena Paris. The sale is expected to enable accelerated loan repayments of approximately USD 5 million.
Key figures Jan-Jun 2022
- Total income, SEK million: 304.9 (388.0)
- EBITDA, SEK million: 132.4 (–62.4)
- EBITDA, USD million: 13.8 (–7.4)
- Operating result, SEK million: 46.5 (–176.1)
- Result before tax, SEK million: 6.0 (–208.6)
- Result after tax, SEK million: 5.2 (–211.1)
- Equity ratio, %: 20 (24)
- Return on equity, %: neg (neg)
- Available liquid funds, including unutilised credit facilities, SEK million: 88.9 (139.5)
- Result per share after tax, SEK: 0.11 (–4.42)
- Equity per share, SEK: 7.18 (14.67)
- Lost-time injuries: 0 (2)
This information is information that Concordia Maritime Aktiebolag (publ) is obliged to publish in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was provided by the contact person below for publication on 17 August 2022 at 13.00 CEST.