The basis of sustainability work
Sustainability work at Concordia Maritime is conducted on a long-term basis and has relevance, openness and transparency as its main guiding principles. The work is monitored based on a well-structured plan for which the CEO is ultimately responsible. The CEO is also responsible for continuous reporting to the Board.
A large proportion of Concordia Maritime’s daily operational work is purchased from cooperation partners, mainly in the Stena Sphere. Consequently, the Company’s sustainability work is largely reflected in the work carried out in the partners’ operations.
We focus on what is most important to our business and where we are most able to have an influence:
- Providing safe tanker transport
- Reducing our environmental impact
- Taking responsibility for employees and society
Our ambition is full transparency. What we report must be relevant and linked to the most important issues for our business.
Our core values
Care and quality in everything we do
An innovative corporate culture helps us to perform and improve
- The CEO is responsible for overall coordination and follow-up
- Reporting and follow-up at all ordinary Board meetings
- Quarterly status review with partners